Head to Napa Valley March 23rd-26th for a fun-filled four days of exclusive wine tastings, events, and special offerings. Whether you’re a pet owner, animal lover, or just love to support great causes – Pawsport Napa Valley is the event for you!
Your Pawsport ($75 per person) includes access to over a dozen wineries for complimentary tastings along with a variety of special retail offers, library tastings, food and wine pairings and other activities and events only available to Pawsport Napa Valley pass holders.
Proceeds from the event will support Napa Humane and its programs and services to fulfill their ongoing mission to promote the welfare of companion animals through protection, advocacy, education, and by example.CLICK HERE
to purchase tickets online or call 707.255.8118 x205.
- B Cellars a Calistoga gem with the perfect patio for a sunny day.
- Bourassa Vineyards experience the essence of Napa in every glass.
- Ca’ Momi Wines lively wines with an even livelier atmosphere.
- Chateau Boswell producing small-lot handcrafted wines for over 30 years.
- Clos Du Val a down to earth winery experience with beautiful surroundings.
- Cornerstone Cellars the best collectable Cabernets from Yountville.
- HALL St. Helena welcoming visitors with warmth and elegance.
- Madonna Estate the perfect marriage of grapes and wine.
- Napa Smith Brewery/Winery a brewpub and wine tasting room.
- Oakville Ranch mountain vineyards perched high up off the Silverado Trail.
- Peju an unparalleled wine country experience.
- Pine Ridge Vineyards “one of the best tasting roomsin Napa” by SF Chronicle.
- Prager Port Works offering a variety of delicious premium ports and more.
- Sciandri Family Vineyards visit Coombsville, Napa Valley’s newest AVA.
- Trinitas Cellars wine caves beneath the iconic “Grape Crusher” statue.
- Truchard Vineyards producing over 12 varietals from the Carneros region.
- Whitehall Lane acres of vineyards within historic Rutherford