From $300Visit Website
ActivitiesFitness Center, Hot Tub, Swimming Pool
Nestled amongst the rolling hills of Napa, Vista Collina Resort ushers in a new way to discover Wine Country. With thoughtful, Tuscan-style décor, a tasting Village, a locally-sourced, artisanal market, and a spacious community lawn for picnic, play and private concerts, Vista Collina isn't simply a resort in Napa. It is Napa at its finest.
- 145 Tuscan-inspired rooms, including 39 suites with fully-equipped kitchens
- Taste of Napa Valley's best boutique wines and microbrews, brought to life through 9 onsite tasting rooms
- Food & Wine Center for culinary classes, wine seminars, guest chefs and more
- Locally-sourced Wine Country cuisine at Fivetown Grocery, led by acclaimed Chef Vincent Lesage
- Beautiful pool and jacuzzi with 10 luxury cabanas
- Complimentary use of our Fitness Center & Motion Studio
- 24-hour In Room Dining
- Robust events calendar for education, enrichment and enjoyment
- Napa Valley’s most expansive meeting space, ideal for groups who want to mingle, indulge and drink in the vineyard views
9 Tasting Rooms
Located onsite, The Village curates the best of Napa into a unique Wine Country experience. The centerpiece of the Village is 9 tasting rooms featuring the best boutique wineries in Napa Valley.
Our expertly-taught cooking classes at the Food & Wine Center place the beauty and freshness of Napa Valley into your hands.
Picnicking on our expansive community lawn is yours to enjoy year-round, with the ease of complimentary self-parking.
At A Glance
StyleResorts And Spas
- In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Private Balcony
- Business Services
- Shuttle Service
- Onsite Parking
- Special Rates
- AAA Rates
- Good For
- Wheelchair Access
Visit The Village, featuring 9 local wine and beer tasting rooms.
Enhance your culinary skills with a cooking class at the Food & Wine Center.
Picnic on the expansive lawn with wine and cheese from Fivetown Grocery.
Vista Collina Resort
850 Bordeaux Way, Napa CA 94558