Enjoy the incredible wines and culinary abundance from one of the world’s premier wine regions in the quaint village of Carmel-by-the-Sea at this iconic Monterey County food and wine festival.
What makes this event unique:
- Stroll the charming streets of Carmel-by-the-Sea, closed exclusively for this celebration
- Enjoy live music
- Sample Monterey’s new wines and savor old favorites
- Taste the Best Pinot Noirs in California (Wine Spectator Magazine)
- Learn from local winemakers and grape growers
- Meet local chefs from some of the area’s most popular restaurants, who are providing lite-bites to pair with your wine
- Purchase your favorite wines and take them home with you
- It is the only wine event that features wines produced from all the wine growing regions in Monterey including Arroyo Seco, Carmel Valley, Chalone, Hames Valley, Monterey, San Antonio Valley, and Santa Lucia Highlands.