Battle of the Vintages: 2014 vs 2015 at Breaux Vineyards
Sep 8, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - Sep 15, 2018 @ 2:00 pm |
$18 - $20
A mini vertical and horizontal tasting all in one! Sip on both the 2014 and 2015 vintages of three of their best reds and see which ones win over your pallet! Tickets are $20 per tasting – $18 for Cellar Club members.
Wines will include:
- 2014 Merlot: This Merlot is very expressive of sweet baking spice, plum, dark cherry, and cocoa.
- 2015 Merlot: The nose is very expressive on this Merlot with spice, sweet toasty oak, dried herbs, fig, and cherry tobacco.
- 2014 Meritage: Medium bodied with full flavors of plum, blackberry and oak nuances.
- 2015 Meritage: A blend of the five Bordeaux grapes, it packs the power and structure expected from a mature red wine.
- 2014 Nebbiolo: Earthy, tannic wine with hints of leather, tobacco, and cherry.
- 2015 Nebbiolo: Grown at some of the highest elevations on the property, Nebbiolo produces a wine of unequaled strength and character. Governor’s Cup Gold Medal winner.
*They will be offering an additional 5% off their regular bottle discounts for any of these wines purchased after this tasting.
Spring is in full swing and nothing is better than a scenic trip into the…
An Easter brunch celebration to remember featuring family, friends, and the best of Livermore Wine…
Every Sunday Bernardo Winery hosts live music on the Tasting Room Patio from 2 to…
Visit the Lake Chalet every Tuesday after 3PM and enjoy their Taco Tuesday selections. The…