Corks & Forks Wine Pairing: A Taste of Italy at Breaux Vineyards
Jun 24 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm |
$35 - $40
For this special event we will be partnering with Cibo Divino to offer a tasting of their coveted Italian olive oils and a variety of balsamic vinegars along with their delicious pestos paired perfectly with Breaux wines. During this tasting you will learn all about the process of making these specialty oils and vinegars as well as how to use them in your home cooking and how to best pair them with wines.
For just $40 ($35 for Cellar Club members) you can sample tasty treats like these paired with Breaux wines:
- Crostini with sundried tomato pesto Anfosso, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese and 8 years old balsamic vinegar Castelli
- Crostini with red pepper pesto Anfosso and Taggiasca olives Anfosso
- Trofie pasta Anfosso with Sage pesto Anfosso
- Fontina cheese with Fig and Balsamic vinegar jam Castelli
- Cerignola olives D’Orazio
- Fresh fruit salad with aged white balsamic vinegar Castelli
Along with other specialty gourmet aged balsamic vinegars and white balsamic vinegars. Everything you taste will also be available for purchase!
This is a great experience for fun, relaxation, time with friends, camaraderie, and education (Hint:…
Savor delicious winter soup paired with elegant Iron Hub wines and find the perfect holiday…
Join Breaux Vineyards for their second Annual Meritage Vertical Tasting. Sample and discuss various vintages…
Experience a private reserve vertical wine tasting. Vintner Janis Denner, will guide you through an…