Holiday Nights at Bernardo Winery
Dec 14, 2018 - Dec 22, 2018 |
For an entire week, December 17th to the 22nd, the winery is open til 9 pm, lit up with twinkling lights and full of Holiday fun! Come enjoy an evening of old-fashioned Christmas at the winery. An Annual Holiday tradition in North County San Diego!
- Tasting room and outdoor wine bar open
- The Kitchen Restaurant and Manzanita Coffee open late for dining, coffee, and snacks
- Multiple Food trucks every night (listed below)
- Winery Village shops open late for holiday shopping
- Hot mulled wine available in the tasting room and outdoor bar, as well as the regular wine menu
- Strolling carolers in old world dress nightly
- Live Music Nightly (listed below)
- Carriage rides around the vineyard by Temecula Carriage Company.
- Local Arts and Crafts Vendors
Blue Note announced a partnership with Charles Krug, Napa Valley’s oldest wine estate, to temporarily…
Visit them on the First Fridays for tasty Art, Music, Food, and of course, fine…
Dashe Cellars is happy to feature live music in the Cellar, every first Saturday of…
Join them at ArtWalk - the Tri Valley's premiere one day art festival. Over 200…