Holiday Nights at Bernardo Winery
Dec 14, 2018 - Dec 22, 2018 |
For an entire week, December 17th to the 22nd, the winery is open til 9 pm, lit up with twinkling lights and full of Holiday fun! Come enjoy an evening of old-fashioned Christmas at the winery. An Annual Holiday tradition in North County San Diego!
- Tasting room and outdoor wine bar open
- The Kitchen Restaurant and Manzanita Coffee open late for dining, coffee, and snacks
- Multiple Food trucks every night (listed below)
- Winery Village shops open late for holiday shopping
- Hot mulled wine available in the tasting room and outdoor bar, as well as the regular wine menu
- Strolling carolers in old world dress nightly
- Live Music Nightly (listed below)
- Carriage rides around the vineyard by Temecula Carriage Company.
- Local Arts and Crafts Vendors
Come join them at the Sutter Creek tasting room as they set it up for…
This is a great experience for fun, relaxation, time with friends, camaraderie, and education (Hint:…
Join them for one of their favorite monthly events – fourth Friday! Come enjoy wine…
Get your groove on at Farmshop Marin! Every First Friday of the month from 9:30…