For an entire week, December 17th to the 22nd, the winery is open til 9 pm, lit up with twinkling lights and full of Holiday fun! Come enjoy an evening of old-fashioned Christmas at the winery. An Annual Holiday tradition in North County San Diego!
- Tasting room and outdoor wine bar open
- The Kitchen Restaurant and Manzanita Coffee open late for dining, coffee, and snacks
- Multiple Food trucks every night (listed below)
- Winery Village shops open late for holiday shopping
- Hot mulled wine available in the tasting room and outdoor bar, as well as the regular wine menu
- Strolling carolers in old world dress nightly
- Live Music Nightly (listed below)
- Carriage rides around the vineyard by Temecula Carriage Company.
- Local Arts and Crafts Vendors