Holiday Nights at Bernardo Winery
Dec 14, 2018 - Dec 22, 2018 |
For an entire week, December 17th to the 22nd, the winery is open til 9 pm, lit up with twinkling lights and full of Holiday fun! Come enjoy an evening of old-fashioned Christmas at the winery. An Annual Holiday tradition in North County San Diego!
- Tasting room and outdoor wine bar open
- The Kitchen Restaurant and Manzanita Coffee open late for dining, coffee, and snacks
- Multiple Food trucks every night (listed below)
- Winery Village shops open late for holiday shopping
- Hot mulled wine available in the tasting room and outdoor bar, as well as the regular wine menu
- Strolling carolers in old world dress nightly
- Live Music Nightly (listed below)
- Carriage rides around the vineyard by Temecula Carriage Company.
- Local Arts and Crafts Vendors
"Blind Tasting wine is a great way to reduce prejudices towards varietals or wine regions.…
Grammy Award-winning Chanticleer continues its 2018-2019 season with "Spacious Skies" in venues across the Bay…
This is a great experience for fun, relaxation, time with friends, camaraderie, and education (Hint:…
Come enjoy one of their favorite monthly events, Fourth Fridays! They always have great wine…