Hotel Healdsburg, a luxury boutique hotel in the heart of downtown Healdsburg, will continue to host live music on its outdoor Event Green every Friday and Saturday evening through October. The property’s Fall Music Series will feature live music from country folk singer/songwriter Dustin Saylor on Fridays from 6-8 p.m. The Saturday evening lineup, in partnership with Healdsburg Jazz, will feature live performances by the area’s best Jazz musicians from 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
The full Saturday night lineup follows below:
- Rob Sudduth Trio playing Bebop Ballads and Blues.
- Rob Sudduth- saxophone
- John Wiitala- bass
- Ron Marabuto- drums
- Christian Foley-Beining Trio playing jazz standards and originals.
- Christian Foley-Beining- guitar
- Tom Shader- bass
- Tom Hayashi- drums
- Steve Moon Trio playing a mix of eras and styles of improvised music including several original compositions.
- Steve Moon- keyboard
- Jason Muscat- bass
- Jeff Marrs- drums
- Carlos Henrique Pereira Trio- Brazilian piano and guitar player Carlos Henrique Pereira will be playing Brazilian classics, some Jazz standards, and some of his original tunes, with lots of improvisation.
- Carlos Henrique Pereira- piano
- Sebastian Link- bass
- Eric Engstrom- drums & percussion
Hotel Healdsburg’s Spirit Bar guests can enjoy these live music performances as part of their dining experience. (No standing is allowed, and guests must be seated by host to attend. Food purchase is required.)