The Sonoma County Experience and Garden Society present Wine Country Yoga: A Benefit for Sonoma Family Meal, hosted by BR Cohn Winery on Saturday October 24th.
Join BR Cohn Winery for a 60 minute yoga class led by Garden Society’s “Resident Yogi” & Sonoma County local, Madeline Schwartz. Unwind and relax outdoors with breathtaking vineyards views at this beautiful Sonoma County property, followed by a glass of wine and light snacks.
PROCEEDS FROM THIS EVENT WILL BE DONATED TO SONOMA FAMILY MEAL, a disaster-focused non-profit connecting local chefs, farmers and food producers to fight food insecurity.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- A 60 minute, outdoor, gentle vinyasa yoga class (please bring a water bottle to stay hydrated and wear comfy clothing and extra layers in case of morning fog).
- A glass of BR Cohn Wine
- Light morning snacks.
- A gift bag filled with an assortment of wellness themed treats and discounts!
- Please arrive by 8:45AM to sign in and set up your space.
- Bring your own mat and yoga props if needed (straps, blocks, hand towels, blankets, etc.)
- Face masks will be required at all times until you are set up on your mat.
- Social distancing will be required, with mats being at least 6 feet apart at all times.
- Must be 21 or older.
- We are following Sonoma County COVID-19 guidelines. They are subject to change and we will gladly refund your ticket if any changes impact the event.