It’s a magical time of year in wine regions across the country right now – Harvest Season! Napa Valley wineries are inviting visitors to take part in the festivities! Check out our calendar for your complete guide to Napa harvest celebrations, festivals, and grape stomps happening throughout the Napa Valley wine region. Below are just a few highlights of Napa Harvest events.Grape Stomping
is one of the most popular events that visitors seek out during this time of year. Below are just two Napa Valley wineries that are offering these experiences daily at their winery. There are several more, check out calendar.
Grgich Vineyards is letting you “Get Your Grape Stomp On
” any day of the week, 10am-4pm, no reservations required! Your experience includes stomping grapes, a tasting of three wines, and
also a personal keepsake t-shirt of your grape-juice stained feet
underneath the tag “I stomped at Grgich Hills”.
More Grape Stomp Experiences:
- Sterling Vineyard’s Annual Grape Stomp & BBQ on Sept 14th event is
already sold out, but you can still visit the winery anytime between
10am-4:00pm, every day throughout September for a grape stomp experience. Only $10 per person and includes t-shirt and your own purple footprints to remember the occasion by.
Napa Harvest Celebrations, Festivals, Parties:
- October 19, 2013 – Bourassa Vineyards Annual Grape Stomp
- Festivities include live music, sweet burgundy, a whole roasted pig, and of course, their famous grape stomp!
- September 21, 2013 – Peju Winery Harvest Celebration “Rouge et Noir”
- Special selections from the cellar, bountiful meal, and dancing to live music under the stars.
- September 28, 2013 – Clif Family Winery Harvest Party
- Tour the Clif Family Winery property, stomp grapes, harvest
vegetables, pair food with wine, sample olive oil and cheeses while
enjoying an “organic” afternoon on the farm. Bring the entire family to this celebration.
- October 5, 2013 – V.Sattui Winery’s Crush Party
- Step behind the scenes of a real working
winery and feel the passion and excitement of wine making while you join their staff in welcoming the new vintage.
- Learn about grape-growing, crushing,
production, cork-making, barrel-building and more! Then, get your feet wet–and
grapeskins between your toes–in a “roll-up-your-pants, no
shoes-and-socks” grape stomp!
- October 13, 2013 – Merryvale Vineyards Harvest Party
- Taste the newest release of the 2010
Profile during an afternoon of wine, food, and entertainment featuring
current releases, library wines, and a barrel sample of one of their
upcoming vintages thieved directly from a French oak barrel.
- October 26, 2013 – Acacia Vineyards Harvest Party
- Enjoy tasty
local bites, games, prizes and some amazing new releases. They will
bottle a special Pinot Noir in honor of their 35th birthday!
Check out our Pinterest Board
of other featured Napa Harvest events or search our Napa Valley Calendar for the day, weekend or week you’re visiting wine country and see what harvest events are happening.