Tools for Building Immunity Wellness Workshop at Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary
Jan 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm |
Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary is presenting a workshop on building immunity, giving you tools to both relax your nervous system if you are feeling stressed and self-help techniques for building immunity.
Included in this day-long experience:
- Qigong Do-In practices to manage stress
- Presentation of essential oils, herbs, and foods to strengthen the immune system
- Self-massage techniques, including lymphatic self-massage and self-acupressure, to increase immune functioning
- Cedar Enzyme Footbath and 75-minute Swedish-Esalen massage to relax and unwind
- Healthy farm-to-table lunch
- Space is Limited! Reserve Early!
Limited to just 300 ticket-holders, this is the toughest ticket in town! California’s best winemakers…
The Oakland Wine Festival and the Oakland Wine and Food Society presents the Fourth Annual…
This is CWF’s signature wine event. Thousands of wine lovers pour into Santa Barbara’s sun-splashed…
This is a great experience for fun, relaxation, time with friends, camaraderie, and education (Hint:…