Tools for Building Immunity Wellness Workshop at Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary
Jan 24, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm |
Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary is presenting a workshop on building immunity, giving you tools to both relax your nervous system if you are feeling stressed and self-help techniques for building immunity.
Included in this day-long experience:
- Qigong Do-In practices to manage stress
- Presentation of essential oils, herbs, and foods to strengthen the immune system
- Self-massage techniques, including lymphatic self-massage and self-acupressure, to increase immune functioning
- Cedar Enzyme Footbath and 75-minute Swedish-Esalen massage to relax and unwind
- Healthy farm-to-table lunch
- Space is Limited! Reserve Early!
Visit the Lake Chalet every Tuesday after 3PM and enjoy their Taco Tuesday selections. The…
This is a great experience for fun, relaxation, time with friends, camaraderie, and education (Hint:…
Come enjoy one of their favorite monthly events, Fourth Fridays! They always have great wine…
Hilton Santa Barbara Executive Chef Mossin Sugich and team will create a savory and sweet…