Tools for Building Immunity Wellness Workshop at Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary
Jan 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm |
Raizelah Bayen, of Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary, is presenting a workshop on building immunity, giving you tools to both relax your nervous system if you are feeling stressed and self-help techniques for building immunity.
Included in this day-long experience:
- Qigong Do-In practices to manage stress
- Presentation of essential oils, herbs, and foods to strengthen the immune system
- Self-massage techniques, including lymphatic self-massage and self-acupressure, to increase immune functioning
- Cedar Enzyme Footbath and 75-minute Swedish-Esalen massage to relax and unwind Healthy farm-to-table lunch
- Space is Limited! Reserve Early!
- All Inclusive: Morning Session, Organic Lunch & Spa Treatment
On Father’s Day Copper Spoon in Oakland will be open from 11:00 AM to 2:00…
Themed fine art exhibit opens June 15, on display through July 21. Media includes paint,…
This is a great experience for fun, relaxation, time with friends, camaraderie, and education (Hint:…
Come enjoy one of their favorite monthly events, Fourth Fridays! They always have great wine…