Taste of Point Reyes Culinary Tour
5 hours Food & Farm Tours , CA
What to expect
Embark on a journey through Point Reyes, visiting seven culinary stops that offer behind-the-scenes tours and tastings. From Hog Island’s fresh oysters to Heidrun Meadery’s honey wine, discover the rich history, sustainable practices, and artisan food production that highlight West Marin as a hotspot for food enthusiasts.
Experience crafted by Food & Farm Tours
Creating authentic, artisanal experiences since 2012.
Food & Farm Tours, led by local enthusiast Alex Fox, offers down-to-earth experiences that connect you with Northern California’s sustainable food scene. This small, woman-owned business has supported family farmers and educated on sustainable agriculture to ensure a healthy future for our planet. Joining a tour not only treats you to the area’s best artisan foods and drinks but also supports the local economy and farming community in Marin and Sonoma counties. With Alex’s deep roots in the organic food industry and her passion for food and farming, you’re guaranteed a unique and insightful tour just an hour north of San Francisco.
What you need to know
- A minimum of 4 guests is needed for a tour to proceed. If this number isn’t met, guests will receive a refund.
- Meet your host at Tomales Bay Foods, 80 4th Street in Point Reyes Station.
- Weather can be variable. Please check the local weather report for the most up to date information.
- Pack layers for the cool coastal climate and wear comfortable shoes.
- Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated, but please let us know in advance!
- Gratuity is optional, but appreciated.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
Cancellations made within 10 days or less will be subject to a $50 per person cancellation fee.All refunds issued will have the credit card processing fees removed from the refund total. This fee is approximately 3% of the purchase price and is non-refundable.